District 9 Summer Meeting and Picnic to be held August 27th
On Saturday, August 27th, The Milton Masonic Lodge will be hosting the District 9 Summer District Meeting. It will be a “friends & family” style picnic with activities.
The featured speaker will be Right Worshipful Junior Grand Steward Dave Ritchie.
Jane Olisar will speak about the Three Pillars senior living communities, and Laura Slavik will speak about Job’s Daughters.
Meat and Beverages will be provided. Please bring a dish to pass, a lawn chair, the family, friends Masonic and Non-Masonic. If the weather becomes inclement we will move the meeting to the Masonic Lodge. Please share with your Brothers as soon as possible.
Children are also welcome, and are invited to bring swimsuits as we will be close to the Splashpad. Bring your baseball or softball glove and bats, so that a game can be put together if we have enough interest.
Although reservations are not required, we ask that you RSVP to District #9 DDGM James (Jim) Gajdosik at [email protected] by August 21 so that we order enough meat and beverages for everyone.
Goodrich Park South
Splash Pad & Pavilion
US Highway 59
Milton, Wisconsin (See map below)
- Arrival & Activities
- Opening prayer
- Pledge of Allegiance
12:00 p.m. (noon)
- Three Pilars Speaker, Jane Olisar
- Job’s Daughter Speakers, Laura Slavik and Sherri Arnold
- Junior Grand Steward Dave Ritchie — What is it to be a Mason and Officer Duties
- Milton Area Chamber of Commerce (MACC) — What is a Chamber of Commerce and its benefits
- Travelling Plaque Presentation
- Lodge Announcements
- Travelling Gavel Ipdate
- Closing Prayer
After the Meeting
- Tour of the Milton House (Depending on Interest)
- Softball Game (Depending on Interest)