District 9 Spring Meeting May 6, 2017
Fulton Lodge will host the Spring 2017 District 9 Meeting at our building at 312 W. Fulton Street, Edgerton, Wisconsin on Saturday, May 6, 2017. Door open at 8:30 am with coffee and light refreshments. Ladies are invited and encouraged to attend.
- 8:30 / 9:00 am Coffee & Carbs
- 9:00 am Opening Prayer
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Welcome – James R Gajdosik Jr, DDGM
- Educational Agenda:
PBL –Membership/ Getting to Know Your Brother
- Presented by DDGM Jim Gajdosik, AA Noah Schultz & AA Adam Witt
- Youth Groups
- Presented by RWJGW Bob Strader
- Announcements & Recognition
- Lodge Announcements & Invitations From the Brothers
- Traveling Gavel update
- Presentation of the Attendance award
12:00 pm Adjourn – THANK YOU for being here!